I have two (2) sites where you can learn to work at home. One is
I decided to put a section here on work at home because so many people are having trouble paying their bills and are tired of working away from home so much which is required if you have a part-time job in the.
The advantages of working at home are:
1. You set your own time and hours.
2. You can determine what you want to do.
3. You do not have to pay for work clothing and union dues and travel to work.
4. You build your own business and set your own methods of operation.
5. You can work in your pajamas.
6. You can tend to the kids.
The disadvantages of working at home are that:
1. You have to start from scratch.
2. You need to decide what you will sell or what service you will get.
3. You need to build a website and drive traffic to that site.
4. You need to prepare a business plan.
To learn how to prepare and to actually build a plan at no cost, go to SBA.gov.
501 total views, 1 views today